1. Halloween is up, officially.. the orange glow from the living room makes me happy when I return from my unpteenth night time bathroom trip.
2. We are going to Disneyland soon. I know, it’s ridiculous, we just went, but it’s our place. It’s our summer beach house and our winter ski resort and our weekend in the hamptons. Except it’s more of a hampton inn.
3. I took a nice long medium temperatured bath yesterday and read a magazine, cover to cover, and it inspired me for the holidays. The holiday season makes me so happy. Isn’t there a disorder for those who have a hard time tolerating winter? Is there an opposite one for those of us who hate summer? Because I think I have it. Cloudy skies and cold toes and soups and sparkly red things…thats where it’s at.
4. After tomorrow, the highest forecasted weather temp is a lovely 83 degrees. I can handle 83 degrees.
5. Hell is frozen, pigs are flying, Morgan started a blog. Follow her, because shes funny and also she works at this adorable bakery and sometimes we finish each other’s sentences. http://www.jrandmorgan.blogspot.com/ .
6. Isabelle is sleeping through the night again. Sort of.
1. I am hungry all the time. All. the. time.
2. I want/need a pair of tall brown leather riding boots. But I have sizable calves to begin with, and I’m afraid towards the endish of this pregnancy they will grow to outlandish proportions and they won’t fit, so should I not buy them? 1st world problems.
3. We have made no progress on choosing a perfect baby boy name. Zilch.
4. My laptop has a very disgusting horrible persistent virus which my personal on call IT man has been working on for three days. Which means, an awesome phone picture for you.
Look what I can do. Kettlecorn shelf.
2 thoughts on “couple things, yo.”
Perfect baby boy name IS Zilch. Problem solved.
Look at your family tree for baby name ideas. It might inspire an idea.