2. Wash all new baby items and organize/put away.
3. Buy a car seat. Install said car seat.
4. Write thank you notes from the baby shower.
5. Sweep our debris-filled stairway.
6. Register my car in Utah. Hate the DMV.
7. Pay fine for having car registered in California. Hate the Police Dept.
8. Attend aqua aerobics class at the gym.
9. Write a letter to discovery channel stating my disappointment in Shark Week 09. I’ve already seen everything, don’t pretend it is new. Old footage = old news.
9. Hang up new glorious birthday art around apartment.
10. Obtain and fill storage unit with winter items and other junk.
I’m feeling nesty and motivated, until I get home from work and collapse in a heap on the couch. I know this is a side effect of me growing an entire human being, but still, its so hard to get stuff done these days. The other day I bought baby hangers and thought it was a HUGE accomplishment, like YAY what TREAT do I deserve?! If I can get a meal prepared and on the table, send me the wife of the year award.
I have so much to do that I can’t fathom beginning anything so daunting so instead I sit around and watch the Fat Bachelor. Because that is productive, obviously.