There are so many things I wanted to update about. And I feel as if my blogging skills are inadequate.
1. I am obsessed with our apartment. I love it. Its adorable. Pictures to follow.
2. I started my new job yesterday. Officially, I work for the Go-Travel Sites which basically consists of one main website with 50 smaller websites, one for every state. They also run Houseboating.org which is a website that books house boating vacations all over the United States. My job will consist of booking these houseboat vacations- a lot are for Lake Powell here in Utah. Surprisingly, Lake Shasta (right by my hometown) is in their top three most popular lakes. This is my first grown up 8-5 job- I am already struggling with the whole early morning thing. Everyone has been super friendly and I am excited.
3. In our post wedding organization and shopping spree, I have found some things that are just so totally awesome that you all need to know about. The first one is this line of tupperware. Its called Snap and Lock or something like that. They are watertight, dishwasher safe, and make a really great popping sound when you shut them. The lids are interchangeable so you don’t have to hunt for the exact one size in the lid drawer. (Maybe you don’t have a lid drawer. but you definitely should.) I love them and use them for everything.
4. Britta is going to have her baby soon! I am so excited I wanna barf. I can’t wait to meet this tiny little person. She thinks it will be any day now and every time my phone rings I get excited.
5. Living with Jazz is so awesome. Its like living with my best friend all the time. He has been so conscious of my obsessive cleaning compulsion– he is so tidy! He has helped organize and shop and hang stuff up and everything. Before I started working, I had a lot of time to make dinner and play housewife. I loved having the table all ready for Jazz when he got home from work- Here is our lil Sunday dinner…