1. Cat Deely wears some amazing/crazy/fugly/awesome outfits. I always look forward to the look of the week. (Tonight’s verdict- a tiny bit spiderweb looking but in a glam way)
2. Mia Michaels. MIA MICHAELS. I love her with all of my non-dancing heart. I not-so-secretly wish we were BFFs and she would call me to tell me everything about the show. But she doesn’t. Her pieces are always thoughtful and passionate and entertaining, which is the most important part. Also- her hair is just as fierce as her commentary. Missed her tonight, but I know she will be around this season.
3. Brandon (bio: Black, ballet dancer, cut last year just before Top 20, hated by aforementioned Mia Michaels) is a GORGEOUS dancer. He is a-m-a-z-i-n-g to watch. Not super amazing to listen to once he opens his mouth, but holy hot cheese he can dance. (A little wasted on his foxtrot tonight, but stay tuned, for real)
4. Randi (bio: Blond with a bob, from Orem, Utah, famous for the unitard) is super adorable and I will be voting for her. There always seem to be LDS dancers in the Top 20. What does this mean? Mormons are talented, obviously! Tonight, Randi was cursed with unfortunate song choice. Great choreography, sad sad music.
5. Hot bodies running amuk. If you ever need some motivation to get your saggy bum to the gym, turn on this show. Everyone is rock hard, super toned, long and lean, with like 1% body fat. If watching them doesn’t make you vomit, at least it will make you go work out.
6. Two days of entertainment- right in a row! Totally gets me through the mid-week sad slump caused by the impending doom of work. Tivo makes it super easy to breeze through the two hour shows. What did we ever do before Tivo?
7. Anyone else see some of the Top 20 tonight and go, “Um, who are YOU, I have never seen you before.” Definitely missing some of my very favorites, such as Natalie. Or Jessica. What was her name? Natalie. Her time was cut too short in my opinion.
8. Jeanine and Phillip danced Tabitha and Napoleon’s “Mad” tonight and it was killer. You expect T and N to be kinda of ghetto with the stuff the lay out on the table, but no, don’t be fooled, a happily married Caucasian couple. Definitely keep your eyes open for more of them. *My performance pick of the night.
9. I miss Chelsie. I will always miss Chelsie.
10. There will be a Fall Season in addition to the current season! Bring on those 3 AM feedings, thanks to Tivo I can watch whenever I want.
Who will be kicked off tomorrow? I predict Tony or Vitolio for the boys, maybe Paris or Asuka for the ladies.