I regret to inform you that we are not getting along. I wish you could turn around and head in the total opposite direction. Its only 10 AM, what’s with the early evilness? So far today:
- I forgot my chapstick at home. I might as well be dead.
- I woke up late. My hair is flat and staticky. That isn’t a word, but go with me here.
- This outfit is lame.
- I ate three cookies for breakfast.
- I have a hangnail.
- I am done blog stalking/reading news/checking sites and I still have to be here at work for seven more hours.
- The idea of going to the gym tonight makes me want to barf.
But guess what Today– YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME. I will force you to be better.
- We have a paid lunch at Rodezio’s today.
- It’s Friday and that means I don’t have to work for two full amazing luscious days.
- I have my trusty grey handbag at my side. Together, we can do no wrong.
- Harmon’s across the street has chapstick.
- Going to the gym means sauna time. Delicious.
- Stephanie Nielson, who was in that awful plane crash back in August, is back to blogging. Read her sparkly new post here.
- Tonight I have a date with a very handsome bearded man.
So Today? suck it.