1. I save bags. Plastic, paper, handled ones, you name it. YOU NEVER KNOW.
2. There are enough pillows on our bed to supply comfortable neck support to a Boy Scout camp out.
3. When my husband takes his plate over to the sink, I immediately whip my neck around and shout “Load it!”
4. I have a glue gun. and a craft bucket.
5. I actually enjoy going to consignment antique shops.
6. I have a secret cupboard in the kitchen where I hide all the candy.
7. I want a pair of crocs. seriously, when did that happen. they are hideous.
8. I have to take off all of my jewelry the second I get home.
9. I use the bounce sheets in the dryer more than once.
10. We tivo Antiques Roadshow.
4 thoughts on “10 signs I am rapidly turning into my mother.”
6. I have a secret cupboard in the kitchen where I hide all the candyLMAO i’m totally stealing that idea! miss ya kid!p.s.uhh i had this blog since i posted on myspace that i was going into the blogging realm!
11. You goto bed by 10:30pm.love ya, jazzy!
I’m invisioning you yelling ‘LOAD IT’ and can’t stop laughing!!!
I love your hair cut. It suits you! Hope all is going well!