I know, we are ridiculous- Madilyn on the left, Fluffs on the right. How cute are they?
Ok I have to stay organized here. Lots of new stuff.
1. Happy Belated Mothers Day to Moms out there! Can I just say that my mother is the most amazing person in the world- those of you who know her will probably agree. She has been a great example to me and if I can be half the mother that she is, I will feel like a success. My sister in law is a mom now and we have had so much friggin fun with new baby Madilyn. Baby Fever is going around and I’m afraid I have a pretty bad case.
2. So I am in California still- we leave for Maui in the morning with the whole fam. I’m excited to go be in the sunshine and beautiful surroundings- but I wish Jazz could come with me. I hate hate hate being apart and this time has been particularly rough for me. I went to Sacramento on Tuesday to visit my girls Leigh and Mex. We went to dinner and made RKT (tasty) and did some shopping. Love them- I’m way excited they are coming out to Utah for the big day.
3. Wedding update: Everything is coming together so nicely! All the invitations have been sent out and we have been receiving RSVP cards back in the mail. Its starting to becoming real to me that people are actually COMING to this thing. A few packages have arrived from our registries and I really want to open them but I am waiting. Does anyone remember the Friends episode where Monica opens just one tiny gift and then before she knows it- their entire pile is open? Yeah I think that would happen to me. If you are sick about hearing about the wedding raise your hand.
4. We found an apartment. Our first place together- I am so excited! It is a cute basement apartment kind of in between Sandy and Draper. I am anxious to get back to Provo and box up all of my crap- then when I unpack it I will be married and living with a boy. Weird.
5. Alright I think thats it for now.