Things I wanted to do:
- Watch Jazz experience the magic that is Disneyland— Check. He was SKIPPING in the Space Mountain line.
- Follow my mom as she drags us to Splash Mountain at midnight—Check. See above pictures.
- Eat lots and lots of churros— Check. Total: Four
- Catan showdown with the California Sumsions—Raincheck
- See baby Madilyn, who I hear isn’t so little anymore—Check. cutest baby alive.
- Buy an ornament— Does making one count?
- Wear my pedometer and track my zillions of steps– Check. Jazz calculated 15 miles walked. I don’t know if that is accurate…but I want to believe him. More on the walking thing later…
- Stay up way too late and get up way too early. Sumsion vacations tend to be a bit…organized—Check check check. I need a weekend to recover from the weekend. Is that possible?
The last time I was at Disneyland, it was just about a month before I met Jazz. So much has changed in such a short time! It really was fun to take Jazz around and show him all the exciting parts of Disneyland– but it was more fun to watch him interact with my family. They really have wholeheartedly accepted him into our large and boisterous clan and I couldn’t imagine a more perfect fit.