I just googled “random” on google images and a picture of Chuck Norris came up. Yeah, that’s about right.
Kinda of a random blog today. I guess the only thing these topics have in common is that all of them have been on my mind recently, that’s a theme, right? Individually they don’t constitute a whole post, but together they bond together like Transformers to make one superblog.
1. I was just at my favorite lunch spot, The Soup Kitchen, to pick up clam chowder and a grilled cheese sammy. Whilst (its a word) I waited for my order to finish, I was not-so-discreetly people watching. This is a skill I acquired while bonding with a few friends (aka Brianne, Kaysen, and Sashelle) sitting in Kaysen’s Jetta in the senior lot at EHS. I really feel like I have perfected it over the years..anyway- Across from me were two women- clearly born and raised here in Zion, tall hair, trendy jeans- and their husbands. They were all chatting about carpool and NCAA games and the cheesy breadsticks– and none of them seemed to realize THAT THEY SHOULD ALL BE AT WORK.
How do four adults have the luxury of dining out–at 2 in the afternoon- on a MONDAY. Whatever job they have, I would like it.
2. I have been warned before about the appearance of Fake Spring in Utah, but today I actually witnessed it firsthand. Beautiful and sunny all weekend long- warm enough for me to wear a t-shirt and be perfectly comfortable. This morning? 6 inches of fresh powder on my doorstep. NOT COOL. I’m over it.
3. I miss Diet Pepsi. Breaking up was so difficult…it has been almost five months since I have so much had a sip of DP. Sometimes I just want to get a fountain drink, fill it with ice and soda, and then just inhale the fizzies that jump off the top of the drink. Is that weird? Would it be worth the massive migraine just to drink 32-ounces of heaven?
4. I am in love with my Snoogle.
That’s me, by the way. I wear color coordinated pajamas to bed and I requested a feather mullet at my last hair appointment. No, but seriously this is the most amazing pillow ever. I use mine the opposite way, so the long part of the pillow is in the front instead of the back. How did I ever sleep without this thing?
5. I am sorry that you aren’t married to my husband because he is the best, and no I will not share. He trudged out into the cold this morning to shovel our stairs and walkway- and to brush off my car. He even backed it in so I didn’t have to walk around the back of the car to get in my door. He is the most thoughtful, helpful man I have ever met. He is constantly making sure I am comfortable, or full, (full time job) or the laundry is clean, or the dishes are unloaded. I am one luckly gal.
That’s all I guess. Now the words on the page are going to come to life and merge together to form Optimus Prime who will then battle the evil Megatron for Blog Kingdom! Ok sorry I’m done.